Anyone heard this song by the Ying Yang Twins?? It has to be the most annoying song ever!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Anyone heard this song by the Ying Yang Twins?? It has to be the most annoying song ever!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
honestly i think it's the worst song ever written
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
man how yall hearin that song when he is whispering??..hhaha
i dont like it at all
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Now *You wouldn't even know about that song if it weren't for me thankya very much and I don't much like u dissin my song there bud!! lol nah I do really like it tho.. I don't care about the words I just like the beat
Well to be honest I'd much rather hear the Ying Yang Twins whisper than try to sing [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
worst song ever...
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
I hate it!
new song that sucks....
there is about to be a what??? GIRL FIGHT!!!
anyone heard this song...i have a feeling little jon is gonna be a punch line in a few years.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
We should just turn this into a thread about the worst songs ever written....so far there have been 3 dang good ones!
Bookmarks